SCL has a long history of involvement in plant ecology, being experienced in a wide range of site survey methods and monitoring techniques.
- Standard botanical surveys & mapping (e.g. Phase 1, Phase 2, NVC)
- Advanced methods (fixed quadrat assessment, pin frame assessment etc)
- Land management impact assessment
- Mammal impact assessment
- Tailored monitoring schemes (e.g. post-fire, eroding peatland systems etc)
- Experimental trials (e.g. using ground manipulations, seeding etc)
- Management plans for rare species
- Control programs for invasive species
Please visit our Projects pages to see examples of how we deliver integrated service packages to clients in this area.