SCL has wide ranging expertise in the area of animal ecology, being heavily involved with mammals and in particular with wild deer.
The range of technical services we offer includes:
- Abundance estimation and monitoring (direct census, indirect methods)
- Biometrics (fecundity, ageing)
- Population modelling and population viability
- Impact assessment and monitoring (open range habitats, woodland, commercial forest)
- Experimental trials
- Protected species assessments
- Management plans / control programs
- Record keeping & analysis
See Our Projects
Please visit our Projects pages to see examples of how we deliver integrated service packages to clients in this area.